Installing Developer Studio
Developer Studio® requires one of the following:
Windows32 or 64 bit
Linux32 or 64 bit
Developer Studio® requires Java Development Kits (JDK) installed on your system:
Java JDK SE(v.1.6 or higher) download
Developer Studio® archive package contains all you need to create and configure your integration business workflows via VulCon®.
It can be downloaded from GreenVulcano® ESB web site download.
Unpack And Launch
- On your drive, navigate to Developer Studio® .zip file you downloaded.
- Unzip it everywhere you want.
- Double click Developer Studio® executable file depending on your operating system:
DeveloperStudio.exefor Windows Systems. -
DeveloperStudiofor Linux Systems.
- Before opening the GUI, Developer Studio® displays a pop-up dialogue to allow you to designate the workspace folder in which will be stored all your project-specific files.
- Enter the filepath to the location on your drive in which you want to store your Developer Studio® projects, then click OK.
- Developer Studio® opens a Welcome Page to help you get started.
- Click one of the following links to get starting with Developer Studio®:
New VulCon Project-> Developer Studio opens a wizard to lead you create a new project. -
Go to VulCon Preference Page-> Developer Studio opens preferences page in which you can manage settings for VulCon® License, VulCon Debugger and HP Systinet. -
Go to Developer Studio-> Developer Studio closes Welcome Page and opens workbench.
- Click one of the following links to get more informations about Developer Studio® and GreenVulcano® ESB:
Getting started with Developer Studio-> Developer Studio opens its wiki page on your default browser. -
Learn more about GreenVulcano® ESB-> Developer Studio opens GreenVulcano® ESB wiki home page on your default browser. -
Discover GreenVulcano® ESB-> Developer Studio opens GreenVulcano® ESB home page on your default browser.
Current user rating: 100/100 (1 votes)
|September 22, 2014, 11:29 am||CollectionDataProvider||70%||--hidden--|
|February 22, 2013, 5:45 pm||Developer Studio||100%||--hidden--|
|February 22, 2013, 5:45 pm||Installing Developer Studio||100%||--hidden--|
|February 2, 2012, 10:53 am||VulCon||100%||--hidden--|
|February 1, 2012, 11:06 am||XML Data mapper||75%||--hidden--|